Bookarmy Tag

Hey guys!

It´s Monday and here I am with a new post, and this week is a tag that a found a while ago, but I don’t remember where I found it because I copy the questions and thought I copy the link of the blog where I found the questions but I didn’t; all that I know is that it was a Spanish blog. So, I will translate all the questions and answer them. And if there is a review for any of the books that I will be talking about it will be linked so if you see the title of a book written in read just click on it and you will be able to read my review for it.

And now without further ado, lets answer all the questions.

The Captain


In all the armies there is a captain that leads the army to the battle. In this case it will be the longer book that you own.

My bigger book is The Fear of a Wise Mean with almost 1200 pages. This is the second instalment in my favourite book series of all time and it´s written by Patrick Rothfuss. I cannot tell much about the plot cause is the second book and it would be making spoilers just because. Just know that the book is wonderful and written with a very beautiful style. I recommend this book series to absolutely everyone.


The Squad


The squad is to break the enemy lines. This is the book that took you out of reading slump.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass. By the end of August I’ve read so many books that my brain was not felling like reading any more but then I picked up this book and as per usual Sarah J.Maas turned me into trash for her characters and I could not help but felt in love with this book all over again.

The Secret Weapon


Every army must have a secret weapon that will break the enemies without them even noticing. For this you should pick a book that had a plot twist that we didn’t see coming.

For this one I will choose Illuminae by Am Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I read this book thanks to Evelina from Avalinah´s Books and I loved it despite all the hype surrounding it. The thing is that this book had such good reviews that I was afraid of reading it and being disappointed as it usually happens for me.

I read Illumine and I loved and it blew my mind away. The plot twists are unbelievable and there are a few that I didn’t see coming.

The Sacrifice


In every battle there is people dying or being sacrificed so the army can win. We should choose a book that could have had a better ending.

Answer this question is kind of hard because there are many books that have let me down; so, picking up just one is hard. However, I think that my biggest disappointment was The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruíz Zafón; mainly because of two reasons. First, I have read all of the rest of the books from the author and loved them. Second because many readers that I trust told me it was amazing. Also, the fact that everything is solved just magically is not my favourite thing in the world.

The Rear


A rear well trained and that will be able to defend the front army is always needed. For this one we will pick a book that we bought super excited about it but that we just haven’t read yet.

The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I saw the TV show right when it came out and I really liked it. I was kind of shocked by the MTV producing such a show… One day on my local book store I saw the book and bought it just to read it as soon as I could. The problem was that I found out that there was another book first and even when these books stand on their own apparently, I like to read in order, and I really didn’t like The Sword of Shannara and that is holding me back.

The Powers


The person of group of people that will save your army from a torturous and treacherous ending. Pick a book that has character with unique powers.

The first thing that occurred to me when I read this question was The Young Elites Trilogy by Marie Lu. All the Elites powers are super cool and they are, somehow, matched with their personalities.




That was all for today but before I leave I tag Evelina from Avalinah´s Books to do this tag and every single one of you that wants to do it. Leave your kinks down below so I can go and read your post.

See you all next Monday.

Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) I completely forgot you read Illuminae because of me! :D haven't really heard of the other ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven´t heard abour The Fear of a Wise Man? It´s the seocnd part of the Name of the Wind! I am so shoked by it!
      Hope you have fun doing the tag.

      Delete
    2. I just haven't read Name of the Wind yet :D that must be why!

      Delete
    3. If you haven´t read The Name of the Wind you need to do it now. It´s my favourite book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo