Invisible

Hello Everyone,

Today I am bringing you a review of a book that hasn´t come out yet. So before I start to talk about the book I want to thank The Killion Group and the author, Allie Harrison for letting me read Invisible in advance.

First of all I have to say that this is the kind of book that I like to read during the summer because is one of those mystery reads that are so entertaining that you cannot stop reading until you are finish. Because is a book that involves a mystery I cannot say that much without make you a spoiler so I will be very careful.

The best thing about the book is how good the beginning is and how good it ends. Probably because of the beginning you can´t stop reading, it jumps right into the action and that´s one of my favorite thing in mystery books. However around the half of the book the story goes down and all the intensity that we get to see during the first chapters is missing until the last ten chapters that are so much fun to read.

Regarding to the characters I have to say that probably they are not the best characters I´ve ever read about. They are fine and easy to read, but the fact that they remain the same for all the story is something I don’t appreciate very much. If you have read any of my other reviews you will know that one of the things that I pay more attention while reading is the character development and I really like to see how they grow because of what is happening to them in the book. However in a timeline of two/three days I have to recognize that is impossible to grow.

The character I´ve enjoyed the most was The Boss. I really can´t elaborate in further detail because I´ll be spoiling you and honestly, Invisible is the kind of book that you want to read not knowing what´s going to happen next.

As for the writing it was fine. For me it feels like so optimum. Allie Harrison just uses the words that are necessary to tell you what see want to tell you. I found there was not a single word useless in this book; all the words have to be there. She doesn´t ramble and I really appreciate that.


I think Invisible is a 4 stars book. It was a nice and fast reading. I really recommend you go and purchase it as soon as it came out May 17th, because trust me you will enjoy the reading. 


Don´t forget to suscribe if you want to keep track of new posts. 

See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo