TBR April 2016

Time flies and a new month is here and a bunch of new reading are waiting to be picked up. First of all I want to say that I don´t think that I can read as much as did during March; I think it is impossible that I read again 21 books, especially considering that I have test and final assignments for a lot of my school courses. But Whit further do, let´s get started.

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Robin Wasserman and Maureen Johnson


I have already read Welcome to the Shadowhunter Academy last month and I mean to read the other nine that I have left before I read lady Midnight.

This morning I have read The Lost Herondale and The Whitechapel Fiend. I´ve enjoyed both of them but the one that had called my attention was the Whitechapel Fiend which have so many things that I enjoyed I will talk about all the books in further detail as soon as I read them all.

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

This is the first book in the newest Cassandra Clare series and I am looking forward to jump into it. I´ve nothing but good thing about this book and I want to meet all this new characters. Lately I´ve been reminded by myself how much I love Cassandra Clare writing style and her way of telling stories. So let´s see how it goes and I´ll review it as soon as I read. 

Red Rising by Pierce Brown

Pierce Brow is one of my favorites authors and this book series is one of my favorites as you can see by clicking here.  I decided that I will be re-reading it so I can review it and remember all what happen before I go and read Morning star with everything fresh in my mind.

Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young

I ran into this book by causality. I read the synopsis and find quite interesting. Plus the cover is so beautiful so I decided to start reading it. I am reading it thanks to Riveted books.

Riverted books are a page for YA books and you can read some books if you are registered. But is just not for reading there are a lot of give away, unfortunately are just for the USA; and besides they have a blog in which you can see a lot of things all related to books. I will leave you the link so you can go cheack it by clicking here.

But going back to Hotel Ruby I am like 80 pages in and it´s been fascinating. So as soon as I finished I will bring you a review from it.

The Blue Economy: 10 years, 100 innovations, 100 million jobs by Gunter Pauli

My mum gave this book for Christmas because she knows how much I like to read books about economics and finances. Apparently this book was a report for the Club of Rome. I am not enjoying this so much; I was expecting it to be much more about economics and no so much about environmental facts as it´s been so far. But as I settled at the beginning of the year I have to read two books about either economics or finances.

And that’s all for the month. I don´t think I will be able to read anything else but if I could i will read a couple more.


What are you planning on reading this month? Do you have any recommendations? Leave a comment down below so we can discuss it.

If you want to stay tuned to the post of the blog, subscribe by email or join the blog so you will get notices when a new post comes out.


See you all soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo