Second Quarter of the Year Favorite Books

Hello guys,

The second quarter of the year and like I did in the first quarter I am going to choose the 10 books I´ve enjoyed the most during this quarter so at the end of the year won´t be so difficult to choose my favorite book of the year. In case you are interested in check out with books I choose for the first quarter you can do it by clicking here.

Without further do I am going to give a list of all the 40 books I´ve read and then I will choose. And if there is a review for any of these books it will be linked so you can check it out just by clicking on the title of the book. And if there is a review up in Spanish you´ll find it on the (SP) that will be next to the book title. 




















The Axeman´s Jazz by Ray Celestin




BLUE SKY. La Alianza del Cielo Azul by Julio Peces Ruiz

Niebla Trilogy by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (SP)

In the Valley of the Fox by Charlotte Link




The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruíz Zafón (SP)

Cuentos by Edgar Allan Poe

Die Bruderschaftder Runen by Michael Peinkofer (SP)


Sky Key by James Frey

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


The Lesson of the Master by Henry James


City of Ashes by Cassandra Claire (SP)

Unfortunately I haven´t been able to read as much as I would liked but let´s hope that will be solve during the next quarter. But let´s see whick one of those are my favorites.



















Outlander by Diana Gabaldon




























































LadyMidnight by Cassandra Clare








































































































I know that in this list there is only 8 books but if you pay close attention to it there is  atrilogy so there are 10 books as promised.

Which ones were your favorite books of the second quarter? Do you have any recommendations for the next quarter?


See you all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo