Dear Santa:

This year I have been very good (I think) so I will like to ask for a few books this year, because as you might have notice already all I ever do is reading. I leave a list with all the books I want so you will have where to choose from.

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerry Maniscalo
The reason why I have this book is actually quite simple: Jack the Ripper appears in the title. Just so you know everything that is related to this assassin makes me really interested. I have no idea about the synopsis, because I like to go blind into books, but I am highly interested in this book.

Hunting Prince Dacula by Kerry Maniscalo

This is the second book to the one I have just mentioned. I think it follows the same protagonist, but I am not sure. I want to read it because as you might know I never quit a series.

A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro

This book is a retelling of Sherlock Holmes, and I just love everything that is related to him. I dont know the synopsis, but I guess is a retelling of the book with the same name with the exception of the protagonist being a girl.

Poison Study by aria V.Syder

This book is a fantasy, which I deeply love, moreover if the fantasy is epic fantasy. I dont know very much about it save that there is a girl that was sentence to death, but her sentence will be commuted if she becomes the kings´ food taster, in order to check that the food is not poison (a job as safe as any other).

The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell

This book has the word magician on its title and I am completely sold just for that. As you can see on this list 99,99% of the books that I buy are just because of the title or because of the cover, a very logical selection process, I know. The thing is that this book takes place in New York and it´s a fantasy.

And I Darken by Kristen White

This book is a retelling of Vlad Tepes live, who is the man who inspired the whole Dracula story. In this case the protagonist is a female whom I believe is a very dark character.

M Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows and Brodi Ashton

This book is some sort of historical fiction that I think I will interest to everyone who likes history. In this book we follow Jane who was the predecessor of Queen Elisabeth I. Is a very loose in the events but I am dying to read this book.

The Genterlman´s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee

This past summer this book was all over the place and I am very much looking forward to being able to read this book. I know that it´s about a boy who lives looking up for fun and he goes on a tour around Europe with his best friend whom he might be in love with. And I also know that this book has some fantasy elements.

Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas

What appeals to me the most about this book is the cover which I think is stunning. I know few about this book. But I do know that it´s about a girl that wasnt meant to be queen because she was very far away in the line of succession, but all the royal family is murdered on a banquet, so she is now queen. Doesnt it sound amazing?

Frost Blood by Elly Blake

I read a sampler of this book a while ago and I remember I wanted to read more. It was about a girl who has fire blood in a world in which those are not very well seeing, there is a rule (kind of) in which only frost bloods are allowed to live.



Those were all the books in my list I hope that you might bring some if you please. And I also hope that you have a nice trip with all your reindeers. Say hello to Rudolf and the rest of the reindeers on my behalf.

Best regards.

Marta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo