The Taylor Swift Book Tag

Hello Everyone,

I do not know if I´ve ever said this but I love BookTube therefore I bring today an old tag that I’ve been seeing in all the channels I follow: The Taylor Swift Book Tag. This tag was created by TheBookLife so click on her name and see her video.

The idea of this Tag is to relate books to a Taylor Swift song. I love Taylor Swift and I do LOVE books more than anything in the world so let´s get started.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

For this I have to pick a book or book series I thought I was in love with but then I decided I wanna break up with.

For this one I have two book series. The first one is The Chronicles of Narnia; I really thought I was going to love this series cause the movies are awesome but I really don´t like the books I was not able to enjoy the reading at all. In fact I like better the books that were not turn into a movie that the ones that were turn into movie. I want to break up this series so bad.

The other one I want to break up with is the Dave Gurney series by John Verdon. I absolutely loved the first two books in the series, but then… I was so disappointed by the other three. I really hope he doesn´t write another book to the series.

Red

For Red I have to pick up a song with red cover. It was so hard! There are so many books with a red cover and all of them are so wonderful that only pick one was almost like a lack of respect for the resto of them. But finally I choose The Red Rising by Pierce Brown. And the reason to choose this one is quite simple, it as red on its cover bit among its pages you will found a huge amount of blood as well. This book is the best dystopian sy-fy I´ve ever read. I mean this book is between my favorites I do not like neither sy-fy neither dystopian books so that’s a lot to say.

The Best Day

This is one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs is so beautiful. However and going back to the main topic: books. For this one I have to choose a book that makes me feel nostalgic. This one is so obvious: All the Harry Potter books. Thanks to these books I started to love reading and I grew up with Harry Ron and Hermione.  And I know that every time I go back and re-read it my day just goes up.


Love Story

For Love Story I have to pick a book with forbidden love. I think I haven´t read that many books with forbidden love, but then I looked at my shelves and see all Stephanie Meyer books. So I have to say Twilight and The Host.



I Knew You Were Trouble

Pick a Book with a bad character you couldn´t help but love. Ok this might to come as a surprise to many but, actually I can´t help but love Voldemort. And let me elaborate it. He had been through so much as a child that is pretty obvious that he end up traumatize therefore he decides to avoid all suffering he decides to become the Dark Lord. Plus Harry wouldn´t be such a hero without He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Innocent

Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for. This one is pretty simple and actually I have to confess that I asked for the ruining because I wasn’t liking the book so I asked for the spoiler in Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I think there is not much left to say because by now we all know how this ends and in case you don´t I won´t spoiled for you.

Everything Has Changed

For this song I have to pick a character that goes through extensive character development. This one was a really hard one, there is a lot of character that grows in the course of their books so picking one was so hard. At the end I decided I would go with Han Alister from the Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. He becomes a hero that is able to worry about the others, not that before he didn´t care but now he does right by the greater good not right by himself.


You Belong With Me

For this amazing and funny song I have to pick my most anticipated released. I don´t know if it’s have to be some that I am waiting for right now or an upcoming so I will give you both.

For the one that has already come out I have to say Morning Star by Pierce Brown. I wasn´t able to wait for the book to came out. Fun fact, I´ve the book on my eBook but I haven´t read it just yet cause I am scared of what might happened. Also in this category I would say Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare and this one I have too on my eBook but I haven´t pick it up yet because I am re-reading all of her previous book set in the Shadoworld, it´s been a long time and I want to be able to get all that happen in the book.

For the upcoming there is a few and I can choose just one so I´ll give you the tree of them. First of all The Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling; I love Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling she is such a good writer. And yes I do know that the cursed child is just a play-book but I want to read it ASAP.

Another upcoming book I want to read ASAP is A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir. I loved the first book, An Ember in the Ashes so much that I can help but wonder was going to happen next.

And finally I want; well actually I NEED to read the final book in the Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss. The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man´s Fear are AMAZING probably the best two books I´ve read in my entire life. I re-read them every year and I love it and trap in the story. I´ve been waiting for this book a long time and I don’t mind to keep waiting because I know that Rothfuss is going to bring and amazing closure to the story. If only he could be a little bit faster…

Forever and Always

Pick your favorite book couple. And again I can just pick one, there is so many, first of all there is Dena and Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicle I know these two are not together but a girl can dream, right?

Also I loved Celaena and Chaol from the Throne of Glass series. They are just so perfect together. I know that I am only in the second book and a lot can happen but please, Sarah J.Mass let these two have their happily ever after.

Come Back Be Here

Pick the book you would lest like to lend out for fear of missing it to much. And this one is so simple and I have no doubts at all: The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man´s Fear. Both are my favorite books i am sorry for those who asked for the book to me, I know I am the one telling that you must read the books, but I won´t let them to you. Go and bought them, you certainly won´t regret it.

Teardrops on my Guitar

For this one I have to pick a book that makes me cry and this is so clear to me. I am just going to name the book or else I will star crying: Before I Die by Jenny Downham.







Shake it off

For Shake it Off I have to pick a book or book series I love but other people hate. The Vampire Diares by L.J.Smith. I don´t know why but every time I say I love this series everyone around me stared at me like I am crazy. I really l enjoyed the series.

Stay, Stay, Stay

This is my favorite Taylor Swift song and for this I have to pick a book that I wanted to go on forever. And this is so simple I would love that all the books I love go on forever but if I can only pick one it would be The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.



All too Well

A book series I wish keep going. Again with this one I have not doubts: The Harry Potter series and I know that at the end everything was solve but I want to go to Hogwarts once again.


What are your picks for this tag? Leve them in the comment section down below.

See you all soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo