The Somewhere Library

Hello everyone,

My name is Marta and I am a Spanish girl who loves reading. I´ve been meaning for a while to start a blog about all the books I read in order to share my personal opinions and see how others feels about the books I´ve read. I am doing this in English cause I want to reach as many people as I can, but as you can figurate it out, this is not my native language and there is a big chance that I commit some mistakes, for which I apologised in advance.

I love reading since the moment I learned how to do it so I´ve read a lot of books, however my reading had been decreasing for a while now due to university tasks and tests. That´s why my goal for this year is only 50 books (let´s hope I can read more). My favourite genre is fantasy; however I also love to read young adult (YA) novels, as well as some thriller and mystery novels.

About me, there is not much to say. I am a regular 20 year old who loves (besides reading) going out with her friends, go to the movies, play and watch basketball and tennis… I am currently in my third year of college and I am studding finance and accounting.

Regarding to the publishing, I will try to upload the blog every Friday except if I am in exam period in which case I might not be publishing during the time or I might published at any little spot I have. 

You can follow me in my social media:


Instagram @martapasperez


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo