First Quarter of the Year Favorite Books

So as today is the end of March and the end of the first quarter of the year I am bringing you my favorite books I read or reread during the course of these 3 months. I will be doing this for each quarter of the year to make it easy to choose my favorite books of the year. I got the idea from PreuseProject and I leave the link right here so all of you can see her video.

So until now I´ve read a total of 39 books. Considering that my goal for the year was to read 50 I am quite ahead of schedule. However I am going to do a list with all the books I´ve read and then tell you which ones are my top 10 for this quarter.

The Angel´s Promise by Frederic Lenoir and Violet Cabesos

The Selection by Kiera Cass

The Elite by Kiera Cass

The One by Kiera Cass

Déjame quererte by Jud Baltimore

The Martian by Andy Weir

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Crown of Midnight  by Sarah J. Maas

Broken Dolls by James Carol

La ciudad de los hombres santos by Luis Montero Manglano

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman

Le Lys dans la Vallée by Honoré de Balzac

Let the Devil Sleep by John Verdon

Peter Pan Must Die by John Verdon

Wolf Lake by John Verdon

Das Bunch von Ascalon in English will be something like The Secret Book of Ascalon by Michael 
Peinkofer


Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan

Una Chica de Asfalto by Carla Crespo













Central Park by Guillaume Musso

La chica de Pablo by Naiara Domínguez



You can see full reviews, if published on the blog by clicking on the titles of the books. 

I´ve chosen my favorites not only regarding to the stars I gave them cause in that case I would have more than just 10 books but regard other factors such as the story and the writing and how much I´ve cried or laugh while reading. So my favorites in no particular order are:

Crown of Midnight  by Sarah J. Maas



La ciudad de los hombres santos by Luis Montero Manglano

Das Bunch von Ascalon in English will be something like The Secret Book of Ascalon by Michael Peinkofer










Central Park by Guillaume Musso



Passenger by Alexandra Braken



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo