My Most Anticipated Books of 2017

Hey guys,

It´s Wednesday and here I am once again. Today’s post is about all the books that comes out this year and I am really looking forward to read. I am going limit this list to books that are going to be published on English so all English speakers can found them easily.

This books are put into publication date. And by clicking on the titles you can go to the Goodreads pages of this books to add them on your TBR.  Without further do let´s start.

Wayfarer by Alexandra Braken. January 3rd

If last year I read Passenger (check my review by clicking here) and love it I cannot wait to read this final book on the duology. The first book it’s about time travel all around the world and it was so much fun.

RoseBlood by A.G.. Howard. Janury 10th

This a Phantom of the Opera retelling. It’s about a girl who is send to a French arts conservatory on her senior year where she met a mysterious and mask violinist who will help her with her music transformation. But there is much more and it seems to be also a fantasy book and it might include some romance.

King´s Cage by Victoria Aveyard. February 7th

This book is the third installment on the Red Queen series and even when in did not particularly enjoyed Glass Sword I am looking forward to see how everything wraps up.

Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas. February 21st

For what I read this book seems to be The Girl on Fire meets The Queen of the Tearling. Unfortunately, I haven’t read any of those yet. However, I have read the synopsis of this book and seems to be amazing and right on my alley.

Freya was not meant to be queen, in fact she was the 23rd in line to the throne, but there is a massive poisoning and the king and those closest to him are killed. Freya found herself in a position of power that she doesn’t want and where she cannot trust anyone, at less until she solves the mystery of the murder of the former king.

Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenserller. February 28th

This a debut novel and if you have been here for a while you will certainly know that I love to support new authors. The premise for this book sounds fantastic and who does not like pirates?

The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco. March 7th

I read on the blurb that this book was somehow like The Name of the Wind which is my favorite book of all times and I automatically knew that I need to read it ASAP. However, I must wait until march.

The Bone Witch tells us the story of Tea a witch who accidentally resurrects her brother and so she discovered that she is a bone witch. Being a Bone witch and having abilities for necromancy may not be as cool as it seems, because from that point Tea is feared and ostracized. Then she is send with other bone witch and her brother to be trained; but evil it is coming sooner than expected.

The End of Oz by Danielle Paige. March 14th

I have just read the very first book on this series and I completely fell in love with it. That´s why even when I haven’t yet read books 2 and 3 I am really looking forward for this book to come out.

For those of you who don’t know what this book it’s about I will give you a quick summary. Oz had a happy ending but then Dorothy found a way to go back and became a tyrant with the help of all her former friends. Now Dorothy must die in order to save Oz but killing her might not be as simple as it seems.

Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves. March 28th

“In a world where social prestige derives from trifecta of blood, money and magic, one girl has the ability too break the spell that holds the social order in place” Aren´t you hook already?

Hunted by Megan Spooner.  April 14th

Hunted it´s a Beauty and the Best retelling in which the beauty might not be such a delicate flower as we all think. She might be a badass huntress.

In a year that seems to be all over Beauty and the Beast I am really looking forward for any new material of one of my all-time favorites Disney stories.

Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han. May 2nd

I know I haven’t read the second book on this series yet but I cannot wait to read the third one. I love every single part of the first book and I really loved Lara Jean as a character. Plus, every single book I have read by this author I have love it so cannot wait to read it. And it comes out really close to my birthday so definitely will be on my birthday wish-list.

The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich. May 17th

There is a secret organization that trains teenage spies. Those spies have the mission of making other teenagers, that will be influential on the future, fall in love with them. Caden and Dylan have the same mission and whoever the girl doesn’t choose will die. What they don’t expect is to have feelings.

Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare. May 23rd

Those who have been on the blog for a while will know now for sure that I love Shadowhunters and I love Cassandra Clare´s writing. Lady Midnight (you can check my review by clicking here) was among my favoritesof 2016 (you can check those here) and I thought it was probably the best first book on a Shadowhunters series, mostly because Emma already knew the show-world and because Julian was so him. Probably this is the book that I am more excited for this year.

The Gentrleman´s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee. June 20th

A fantasy book seet in this world in the 18th Century. Two friends tour all over Europe in he search of a magical artifact that will lead them from Paris to Venice in a dangerous manhunt, fighting pirates, highwaymen and their feeling for each other.

Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts. June 6th

The bastards from the nobles witness a crime they were not suppose to witness. A crime that its against the king itself. So the bastards runaway to saves the king life if they arrive on time and if the make it alive along the way.

Warcross by Marie Lu. October 3rd

I´ve only read one book by this author but, what a book! The Young Elites (you can check my review here) was set on a fantasy world like renaissance Italy and follows a different type of hero, I cannot wait to read the rest of the book on the trilogy and read her other trilogy: Legend which also has amazing reviews.


What draw my attention to this book was not the author but the plot. This book follows a young hacker, that hacks a game called Warcross during the world championship. Instead of being arrested she is offered a position as a spy on the championship and brought to the spotlight.

Amalgam by Nelou Keramati

There is no cover neither a release date yet but this is the second installment on The Fray Theory  (you can check my review for the first book here)series and as that one was my favorite book of last year I am really looking forward to see how things continue on this series. 

What are your most anticipated books of 2017? Leave a coment down below with them or just send my a message on any of my social media (wich you can find here). Do not forget to follow the blog to be notified when there is a new post. 

See you all next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo