Last Quarter of the Year Favorite Books

Hey guys,

As I promised today I am back with a new post in the regular schedule for it. Today I want to tell you about my favorite books that I read during the last quarter of the year. You might have notice that I haven’t read as much as I used to during this quarter. I´ve read a total of 8 books in the moment in which I am writing this.

Just so you know I am the same person that 3 months ago, was complaining about just having read 20 books. Of course, I am not ashamed or anything like that because I was on my semester abroad and I was enjoying the time with those new friends. In case you are interested in learning about my Erasmus you can by clicking here.

You can check my favorites of the previous quarters by clicking on each of them.




And since this quarter I have read very little I am just going to pick 3 books. This are all the books that I have read during this quarter.  If there is any review for them it will be linked and you can check it by clicking on the title; if the review is in Spanish, the symbol (SP) will appear next to the title.

Magisterium. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black (SP)

Magisterium the Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black (SP)

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (SP)

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them (the original screenplay) by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone by J.K. Rowling

The Woods by Harlan Coben

Marina by Carlos Ruíz Zafón


And my favorites in no particular order are:

Magisterium. The Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black













Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen













The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson













On the 31st of December I will announce the favorites for the whole year and the one or ones that will be included in my all-time favorites.

Follow the blog to know when there is a new post or follow me on my social media (which you can find here) where I always say when there is a new post.


See you all soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo