Third Quarter of the Year Favorite Books

Hello guys,

It´s been a while since i las posted anything on English for the blog but he i a onece again. Septerber was kind of a crazy month for me. For those who don´t know yet I am in my semester abroad in Germany and with the moving and the installing and making new friends it´s been crazy. I hope October will be great as well but with a little bit less of craziness. I am going to try my best to have a post per week but I cannot promise anything due the fact that I am in a reading slump. Yeah! (please note my sacarsm).

Anyways, anoter quartes have past and I thought it would be great to choose my favorite books of this quarter. But as I have only read 20 books, I will choose 5 book instead of the 10 that I usually pick. In case you are interested in check it out, you can see the books I choose for the other two quarters by clicking on each of the following links.



And know I will tell you all of the books that I have read during this quarter. If there is a review for this book it will be linked, and if the review is on Spanish it will be linked as well but in the simblo 
(SP) that will  be next to the title of the book.


City of Glass by Cassandra Claire (SP)

MagicBitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N.Holmberg


Inside the Investmens of Warren Buffet: Twenty Cases by Yefei Lu

El Crucigrama de Jacob by A.L Martin

Dragonfly inAmber by Diana Gabaldon (SP)

Voyager by Diana Gabaldon

City of Fallen Angels by Cassadra Claire (SP)

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany (SP)

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Claire


City of Heveanly Fire by Cassandra Claire

The FrayTheory: Resonance by Nelou Keramati

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Le Livre des Baltimore by Joël Dicker

El Legado de las Runas by Michael Peinkofer

Carry On by RainbowRowell

Les Derniers Jours de Nos Pères by Joël Dicker

The Winner´s Curse by Marie Rutkoski

El (sin)sentido del amor by Javier Ruescas (SP)

El Gigoló Seducido de Noelia González Fernández (SP)

And my favorites among those, that will go to the final election at the end of the year are, in no 
particular order.

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon



















The Fray Theory: Resonance by Nelou Keramati





















Le Livre des Baltimore by Joël Dicker



















Les Derniers Jours de Nos Pères by Joël Dicker



















City of Glass by Cassandra Claire



















What have you guys read during this quarter? Do you have any recommendations for the upcoming quarter?

If you have like this post, don´t hesitate to subscribe to the blog, or follow me on my social media (which you can find here) where you can find when a new post is on the blog.


See you all in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historias y Leyendas de los Cuatro Reinos. El Báculo Sagrado

El economista romántico

Un retelling del mito del hilo rojo